A dual-ended liquid shadow combining a rich, velvety matte formula on one side, and an over-the-top sparkly on the other.
The innovative Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Liquid Shadows bring versatile color and finish combinations that create must-have looks within one swipe. Designed to be layered or used on their own, the dual-ended Matte & Metal shadows deliver rich pigmentation, intense shimmer, blendability and longevity – the shadows stay in place for up to 12 hours!
The velvety-soft matte shadows bring a richly saturated color pigment that is both easy to blend and build by finger or using a brush. The powder finish holds oil absorbing properties that help keep the product in place longer without creasing or fading.
The metal shadows bring quick-dry properties to a high-class glitter formula ensuring a smudge-proof, shiny and sparkling finish. Lightweight and easy to apply, the paintbrush-like applicator allows for precise application to control the glitter intensity and is perfect for liner looks. The metallic formula dries down smoothly to ensure your eyeshadow look is fit for whatever fun you get up to!
Bubble Bath & Pink Champagne – A timeless combination of a dusty pink matte and a silvery pink glitter.
Hot Sauce & Cherry Soda – This saffron-inspired red matte looks amazing alone and pairs perfectly with a layer of the most seductive, silvery-red glitter topper.
Silk Bomber & Bubblegum – A daring fuchsia matte and duo-chrome purple glitter bring all the bad girl attitude.
Private Jet & Shimmering Sunset – A beautiful blush pink matte paired with a shimmering amber glitter.
- Faux Fur & Bamboo Hoops – This stunning peachy matte is subtle but sexy and completely mesmerizing when paired with the oyster-gold glitters.
- Minted & Dinero – Make it rain! We love this bright mint matte paired to platinum perfection with a universally flattering silvery mint glitter.
- Wednesday & Fro-yo – Unapologetically girly, we love this popping pink and silvery pink glitter combo.
- Room Service & Do Not Disturb – This rich terracotta brown matte paired with a rose gold glitter looks way too gorgeous just to say in and dial room service.
- Limelight & Gold Chains – Not for the fainthearted, this bold lime-tinged yellow matte and golden shimmer make the ultimate statement.
- Double Pump Latte & Drop Top – For those who shine even in the shade! We’re obsessed with this sexy tan matte and glossy bronze shimmer combo.
- Request Line & Slow Jams – Put on the tunes and have fun with this beautiful cool-toned, mauve pink shade that plays so nicely with this cool, bronzy, rose gold shimmer.
- French Lace & Diamond Drip – Perfectly on-trend for 2020, this dusty pastel lavender shade with pink undertones makes the perfect statement. The pretty matte is perfectly balanced with a lilac shimmer that shines with iridescent glitters.
- Ca$hmere Robe & Penthouse Suite – Stay in and dial it up with this smoky, olive-taupe shade that’s super sophisticated, and glam it up with this sexy cool-toned antique gold shimmer shade.
- Cinnamon Toast & Hella Honey – This warm spicy brown matte is an essential shade and pops like crazy when side by side with this fiery, burnished copper shimmer with warm gold glitters.
V.I.Pink & Million Dollar Deals – This sexy plum pink with warm rosy undertones will make you feel like the ultimate boss. Paired with a warm berry pink shimmer with silver and magenta glitters, this is a fierce combo.